The Chevron Stitch is a very attractive knitting stitch that uses knit and purl stitches. I have seen and tried several chevron stitches but this one in particular, is my favorite.
Source: The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting 2nd Edition
by Margaret Hubert | Published by @QuartoCreates
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Cast on a multiple of 18 plus 1.
- Rows 1 and 3: P1, *(k2, p2) twice, k1, (p2, k2) twice, p1, rep from * across row.
- Rows 2 and 4: K1, *(p2, k2) twice, p1, (k2, p2) twice, k1, rep from * across row.
- Rows 5 and 7: P1, *p1, k2, p2, k2, p3, (k2, p2), twice, rep from * across row.
- Rows 6 and 8: K1, *k1, p2, k2, p2, k3, (P2, k2) twice, rep from * across row.
- Rows 9 and 11: Same as Rows 2 and 4.
- Rows 10 and 12: Same as Rows 1 and 3.
- Rows: 13 and 15: Same as Rows 6 and 8.
- Rows 14 and 16: Same as Rows 5 and 7.
- Repeat Rows 1-16 for pattern.
What do you think of this pattern? It will be good for textured scarves and blankets. I would love to see what you make of it!
ALL PATTERN CREDITS GO TO THE NAMED AUTHOR AND PUBLISHER. THIS POST WAS SHARED WITH WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM AUTHORIZED OWNER(S).