The Trinity stitch (also referred to as Raspberry Stitch) creates a really lovely texture. Even the back looks clean and looks like its own design.
- This page contains affiliate links. It means that I may get a small commission on qualified purchases if you click on a link that is no extra cost to you. This helps me create and provide quality content to my readers. Visit my Disclosure Policy page for more information.
Yarn used: Lion Brand Yarn Kitchen Cotton in Kiwi (discontinued) | Needles: US 8 (5.0mm) Takumi Knitting Needles by Clover USA
Source: The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting 2nd Edition
by Margaret Hubert | Published by @QuartoCreates
Skill Level: Easy
- Cast on a multiple of 4 plus 2.
- Row 1 (RS): K1, purl to last st, k1.
- Row 2: K1, *(k1, p1, k1) all in next st,p3tog, rep from * across row to last st, end k1.
- Row 3 (RS): K1, purl to last st, k1.
- Row 4: K1, *p3tog, (k1, p1, k1) all in next st, rep from * across row to last st, end k1.
- Repeat Rows 1-4 for pattern.
What do you think of this pattern? I would love to see what you make of it!
ALL PATTERN CREDITS GO TO THE NAMED AUTHOR AND PUBLISHER. THIS POST WAS SHARED WITH WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM AUTHORIZED OWNER(S).