Hello everyone! I am so excited to announce that the Alaska Ridges Beanie is finally ready for testing! This is going to be my first published pattern.
- This page contains affiliate links. It means that I may get a small commission on qualified purchases if you click on a link that is no extra cost to you. This helps me create and provide quality content to my readers. Visit my Disclosure Policy page for more information.
This is an adult size beanie and I used Malabrigo Worsted in Frost Gray but you are free to choose any worsted weight yarn of your choice. Yardage is approximately 131 yards / 120 m.
I will select testers by this weekend and send you a message if you are selected. I am also running this tester call on Instagram which includes a giveaway within the US so if you have a public Instagram account, you can comment on there too and be eligible for the giveaway.
If you are interested, please check the requirements and leave a comment on this post.
- Due date is on March 18, 11:59 PM AKST.
- You need to check for gauge and final yardage and take note of the changes you had to do (if any) to achieve gauge.
- You need a public Instagram account and must photos of work in progress and finished item.
- You must allow sharing of your photos on IG, FB, Ravelry and my website: shelahknits.com. You will be tagged and credited for your photos.
Thank you in advance for your support. You all are the best!